Keep your bouqs and arrangements looking fresh longer by following these easy steps:
1. Remove any rubber bands.
2. Trim stems at a 45 degree angle with a sharp knife.
3. Fill a vase with fresh, cold water ensuring no leaves are below the waterline. Change your water daily.
4. Add Flower Food (1 tsp. of Apple cider vinegar + 1 tsp. of sugar) *The sugar acts as food and the vinegar kills any bacteria / fungi so your flowers will thrive.
5. Remove any dead flowers to prevent contamination.
6. Keep your bouqs cool and out of direct heat or sunlight. Refrigeration is best.